Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ScrapMart: Spider Web Tee Shirt

When I got Spellbinders™ Spider Web die, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! What do you get when you cut four spider web die cuts? You get a HUGE WEB! LOL!!


Spider Web Tee Shirt by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Die: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-333 Spider Web), Adhesive: ScraPerfect (the Best Glue Ever); Other: Tee Shirt, Glittered Felts and Googly Eyes

I had some glittered black and white felt to create this fun embellishment. Tip: use copy paper between the die and felt to prevent shifting when cutting. Then I used fabric friendly liquid adhesive to place the pieces down. I added googly eyes to make the spider more "approachable" - LOL!!



Check out other fall-related Spellbinders die templates at Scrap-mart.com!

Use Spellbinders die templates in other ways beside paper crafting! Hope this gives you more creative ideas...hmm, maybe I should try clay next... What other materials have you used with your dies?

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

15 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Love it! That glitter is awesome!

TracieClaiborne said...

Adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally fun and so creative, Margie!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my this is just way too cute!!!

Tammy said...

The googly eyes are super cute but I think the glitter helps with the fun too! Love this. :)

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Omg Margie this is fantastic!!!

Pamela said...

Very cool!! Love it! :)

Marisa Job said...

What a great idea!!! I'll have to try this!!

fishioslady said...

Cute!

Connie Mercer said...

very cool and scary:):)

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute, love the glitter.

Jennifer Grace said...

That's so fun, I love the cute spider! x

Karen said...

super cool idea!! you are awesome!! ummm..i'd love to make one of these, or you can send me this one Margie. lol....

Izzy Anderson said...

This is WAY super cool! Love it!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO clever!