Monday, September 10, 2012

Core'dinations: Card Design Team Member!!

SO excited and I was dying to share this news with the world! I am on Core'dinations Card Design Team!!! SO thrilled and honored to be working among an UBER TALENTED GROUP! WOOOHOOO~!!

Don't have my blinkie yet so I just "borrowed" the website logo ;0P

I wanted to share a post I did at ScraPerfect (the folks who created that wonderful glue, the Best Glue Ever) with Core'dination cardstock being the foundation of this altered project - Note(s) Book post...

After I embossed and sanded the cardstock - isn't beautiful?! LOL!

Note(s) Book by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Curiosity Collection); Chalkstock and Cord: Canvas Corp.; Ink: Ranger (Distress Ink); Page Turn and Safety Pin: Creative Impression; Epoxy Pennants: Epiphany Crafts; Star Pin: Making Memories; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (LF-161 Grand Labels One ; LF-126 Grand Squares , LF-003 Donna's Alphas and S4-092 Stars Five); Tools and Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Perfect Cleaning Cloth, The Embellie Gellie and The Best Glue Ever); Other: Chalk, Foam Tape

The step outs are on ScraPerfect Blog - Note(s) Book post. Visit and let me know if this is the way you alter a comp. book.

And since I have these color combination in my altered piece, I think I'll put this one in the Authentique Paper's August Inspiration Color Challenge!


I did one a couple of weeks ago click HERE for Authentique Paper: Aug '12 Color Challenge post to see. Are you interested? The deadline is this Wednesday, Sept. 12 at midnight U.S. PST so you still have time :0) GO FOR IT~!

SO EXCITED!!! Thanks for letting me share! And, as always I APPRECIATE YOU VISITING & COMMENTING on my blog :0)
MargieH xo

13 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cool book cover! Congrats on the new DT! =)

Connie Mercer said...

love it!!!Big congrats!!

Ashley Calder said...

Congratulations! How exciting! :)

Marit said...

Congratulations! No wonder you are thrilled!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Doing a super big happy dance for you, Margie! Such exciting news! :) Love the fun notebook too with the chalkboard label. I know you'll fill it with many a great idea. :)

Murphy's Law said...

Congrats Margie - you are going to be a wonderful asset to the team.

April Michelle said...

Congrats! The notebook is cute, love the colors!

Lisa Echerd said...

Congratulations! Love the color combo.

Pamela said...

So cool! Congratulations!!! :) Love the notebook!

Laura said...

Congratulations! And I love your book cover

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love the notebook. What a great collection, right?!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Margie! You are a fabulous designer, so I am not surprised. I totally love the notebook! Your boys probably have the coolest notebooks at school!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is SO deserved :)