Friday, September 28, 2012

TaDa Creative Studios: A Fond Farewell

This is such a hard post to write...after four years with this wonderful company - TaDa Creative Studios, I am stepping down as design team member. The adventures I have had with these ladies - Annette Meklus and Mary Sabo have been AMAZING for the lack of the word. They BELIEVED IN ME 100% and I will ever be SO GRATEFUL to them!!!!!!!!!

It was a hard choice...the DT term was up at the end of this week and I had to reassess. My main job had increased in hours and commitment. Plus a new venture had crossed my path and its unique opportunity was something I could not turn down.

Today is my last post...visit Desk Caddy & Thank You! for details and leave comment. This is what I created with one of my favorite collection, Curly Q Collection!

Desk Caddy by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: TaDa Creative Studios (Curly Q Collection); Cork Paper and White Brads: Creative Impressions; Ink: Clearsnap (Queue Inks); Rhinestone: Prima; Pins: Maya Road; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S4-161 Labels One and S4-364 Spiral Blossom Four); Adhesives: ScraPerfect (the Best Glue Ever); Other: Printer Paper

Also I wanted to go back and share with you some of my favorite projects with TaDa Creative Studios...

 










I hope that you all will visit them over on TaDa Creative Studios BLOG and TaDa Creative Studios FACEBOOK (LIKE for more wonderful inspiration :0).

Most of all, THANK YOU TADA CREATIVE STUDIOS, their customers and my fellow DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS for the continued friendship (because I know our paths will cross!) and inspiration!

MargieH...feeling a little sad today

9 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh Margie! But look at the wonderful things you've made with Tada! Gorgeous!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what wonderful projects!!

Sylvia Blum said...

so many beautiful projects you've made with their products! don't be sad, but look back to the happy years :) and then turn back, look ahead and enjoy the opportunities the future will bring :) :) :)
happy weekend, Margie!
Sylvia xx

Dana Tatar said...

Thanks for all the eye candy!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Hugs to you, Margie! You definitely did them proud. Look at this gorgeous collection of creativity...all made by you! :)

Staci said...

Such beautiful work! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Connie Mercer said...

wishing you the best and I'm loving the desk caddy, so clever and unique. Looking for more of your gorgeous work Margie!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your desk caddy project and all your work. TaDa is really going to miss YOU!

Marisa Job said...

Wow!! These are beautiful projects! Every single one!! They are going to miss you, but good luck in your new adventure!!