Thursday, April 23, 2020

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Joyful Day Mixed Media Card

This Joyful Day Mixed Media Card is featured over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog today! YAY! Days are getting warmer and flowers are starting to bloom where I am. Using watercolors with a little bit of mixed media sets the mood for this card.

**I receive products from Jane Davenport/Spellbinders® Paper Arts and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Sneak Peeks!

Just a couple of images so if you want the FULL TUTORIAL, go and click HERE: Joyful Day Mixed Media Card.






This is all I can show! For a full photo tutorial on this as well as a supply list, CLICK: Joyful Day Mixed Media Card.

See there!
MargieH

Save It to Pinterest!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Just beautiful! Love the background and how you matched the colors on the flowers to the colors of the background as well!