Friday, July 12, 2019

Inky Stamper: Just Roll With It Treat Bag

My project is a continuation of a new line of stamps and craft dies by my talented friend, Chelsea Comer of Inky Stamper!! YAY!! I did an On a Roll Belated Birthday Card which is a masculine belated birthday card. On the side, I worked another project to go with the card - a treat bag!

I am thrilled to be using the TP Stamp Set again to reflect her humor! LOL! This set is a clear stamp set with seven different designs and sentiments. Can't wait to get started - let's go!



**I receive products from Inky Stamper and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Just Roll With It Details

I stamped the mouse in the roll stamp design with black ink on white cardstock using a stamp positioning tool. Note that I did not ink the mouse and managed to wipe off what's left with a cotton swab.


Then I stamped on a piece of scrap white cardstock.


Then I fussy cut the roll - all but the top section. Afterward, I turned the roll to its side and stamped the sentiment into the roll design and out in front.


With a brush tip black marker, I added in details. Then did a straight cut on the top and bottom of the sentiment.


Next, I gave the sentiment a ribbon tail and edged with the brush tip black marker for a finished look.


Treat Topper Details

With a piece of 6.75 x 4.5-inch white cardstock, score in the middle at 2.25-inches. This will be the base for the topper.


Cut a piece of 6.5 x 2-inch light grey cardstock and a piece of 6.25 x 1.75-inch Kraft cardstock.


Adhere the light grey cardstock panel on top of the white cardstock topper base.



Stamp sentiment from the TP Stamp Set with Antique Linen ink to create a background design.


Add Creative Photo Corners in Silver to each corner of the stamped panel, and adhere to the layered treat topper.



Center the stamped sentiment with 3D Foam Squares to finish the topper. Note I used some leftover 3D Foam Circles (don't throw them away - they can be used too!).




Fill Tootsie Rolls into a snack size plastic bag. Adhere the Treat Bag Topper with Premium Double-Sided Tape 1-inch on top of the plastic bag!



And you're ready to give it away...


Or give it with the card I made with the same TP Stamp Set! See my tutorial on this card by clicking: On a Roll Belated Birthday Card.



Again, congratulations Chelsea!! Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

Creative Time: 20 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate

Materials Needed
Inky Stamper
TP Stamp Set

Other
Ink: Tsukineko (Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black and Cocoa) and Ranger Ink (Distressed Ink in Vintage Linen); Brush Marker: Spellbinders® Paper Arts (Black Lace Ultimate Waterproof Brush Pen by Jane Davenport); Adhesives: E-Z Runner® Ultra, 3D Foam Squares White Regular, 3D Foam Circles White Small, Premium Double-Sided Tape 1-inch, and Creative Photo Corners in Silver (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®); Stamp Positioning Tool: MISTI (My Sweet Petunia); Stamp Shammy; Kraft, Grey, and White Cardstock; Plastic Snack Bag; Tootsie Roll Candy


Pin It!





3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the treat bag design and that is such a fun and cute stamp set.

Chelsea said...

Thanks Margie for sharing with us today .... Love YOU!!! This treat bag is PERFECT!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this funny little treat bag! So cute and I love how you modified the stamp!