Thursday, November 14, 2019

Quietfire Design: Flourished Deer Holiday Card

Hey everyone! I am excited to be a guest designer for Quietfire Design today with a few of their newest releases!

Looking for some holiday inspiration? My Flourished Deer Holiday Card features the Flourished Deer Die Set, Modern Gilding Powder in Copper Scroll and in Burnished Silver. This card has a dimensional element with heating embossing and a sheet of 3D Foam Creative Sheet.

**I receive products from Quietfire Design and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


To tone down a strong background, I used white vellum for a softer look. What do you think? Sharing some sneak peeks but go to Flourished Deer Holiday Card for a step-by-step photo tutorial!




Like what you see? Don't forget to stop by Quietfire Design's blog, CLICK: Flourished Deer Holiday Card!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

Love It. Save It!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the vellum overlay and that pretty glittery deer image.