Monday, November 25, 2019

Quietfire Design: Kindness Wreath Wine Tag Tutorial

Today I am excited to be back as a guest designer on Quietfire Design Blog with a holiday gift wrap inspiration. It's one of my new favorite projects for the holidays. My Kindness Wreath Wine Tag highlights the Kindness is Like Snow Stamp Set and Modern Gilding Powder in Burnished Silver. Notice that fabulous silver wreath? It's made out of Creative Photo Corners Silver!!

**I receive products from Quietfire Design, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Spellbinders® Paper Arts for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


For a full photo tutorial, you'll to visit here by clicking: Kindness Wreath Wine Tag Tutorial. But I'll give you a sneak peek....shhhh, don't tell!





It's ready for the holiday festivities to begin! Take a look at a couple of close-ups.



Like what you see? Don't forget to stop by Quietfire Design's blog, CLICK: Kindness Wreath Wine Tag Tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

Save to Pinterest!




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so genius of you to make that wreath from the photo corners. It looks so elegant with the embossed design in the center. Adding embossing around the edges of the panel and also for the sentiment really tie it all together for a really gorgeous look.

Celeste Goff said...

Margie, I love, love, love this gorgeous wine tag! What a beautiful way to give a gift!