Thursday, September 26, 2019

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Foiled Frame Thanks for Everything Card

Super excited to be up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog! I created a Clean And Simple (CAS) style card to feature foiling, layering stamps and dimension. A great combination for cardmaking!

**I receive products from Altenew, Waffle Flower and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Tutorial Sneak Peek

You'll have to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog for the complete photo tutorial but I'll share a little...shhh, don't tell!





Here's a video I am sharing from Altenew that I think will be helpful in understanding visually. See below...


I loved how it turned out - simple design with dimension and sparkle. Hope you will try these elements in your next project!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

Pin It!













2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous with the flower and the purple foil framing it.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful clean and simple card Margie! Love that rich purple foiling combined with the beautiful yellow bloom!