Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble Gobble!!

Happy "early" Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for good health that enables me to have a good family life that is full of love that was led to the example of my parents' love to having friends who tolerate me - PHEW!

Would also like to add that I am very blessed in having two LSS support my creativity and addiction to this wonderful thing called scrapbooking! Thank you to Frozen Memories and to Cherish Scrapbooking for having the confidence in me to share and expand "the passion" to others!

This year for Thanksgiving is the first in many years that we will not be hosting a huge group of people. It will be an intimate party of just US! I am looking forward to it...been a little busier than usual. Matter of fact, I just finished a Christmas class project this afternoon for Frozen Memories...I hope that some of you will join us. Please look below for pics of the sample (ribbon is missing on the tags...had to get them from the store).








This the back of the Bazzill accordian album (the words "HOLIDAY") with Quickutz die cuts to accent and the top is the accordian holder decorated with a paper weave technique with the words "JOY" in chipboard letters.



















And the pictures above are what we'll be doing for the mini album. I used DaisyD's Christmas line from last year but I just love how it turned out. Not sure what we'll be using for the class but Becky is trying to get these papers in as it is still popular. Currently FM will be offering this class on Saturday, Dec. 2nd from 10am to NOON. Still trying to find an evening that we can offer this class as well. Will keep you all posted!



......Well, it's now Thanksgiving evening....an update! The dinner went well without pressure and at my own pace. Had dinner and cleaned up the kitchen before 7pm! A first! LOL!!! It was nice to have the family sit down at the same time and at the same table. Had a nice conversation with the boys and a lot of laughs too! Always a good time! Here's a picture we try to do with the timer on my NIKON...




So what is your favorite part of a Turkey dinner? Mine was sitting down and eating it! LOL!! Actually, it's the laughter...kids say the darnest things! LOL!! Hope you and your family have/had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: