Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mr. Pickle is coming to town....

LOL! Couldn't resist! Lance Anderson (aka Mr. Pickle) is one of my favorite instructors! AND he's coming to Cherish Scrapbooking in Naperville this Saturday night...how exciting is that!

I had a very nice chat with Lynne Mau, a member of Rusty Pickle's DT, a few weeks ago. She came to the store - her first visit (hopefully not her last!) and mentioned that he's planning to do a class in Joliet. So I asked her to see if he would be interested in doing one here! Well, thanks to her and Tara Anderson (Lance's wife) - it's a DONE DEAL!


This time I will be the student....he's teaching a class that was only taught overseas (CKU-Japan and in Europe) and went over very well. I only heard comments from Japan and was hoping we could do it here! Well, be careful what you wish for, right! LOL!!!


Here's the poster I did for the class....love the papers!

Also just heard this morning from Cherish that my class has increased in student body...double! YIKES! Better make up some more kits! Can't wait to do this class with everyone! How fun to play....this also with a Rusty Pickle product (round chipboard album)!! It's going to be a "Pickle of A Day!" Sorry, it just came out! HA!
Tonight is my youngest DS's holiday concert so I better get some food on the table and make him look festive! LOL!! Hope to post some pictures...stay tuned!

No comments: