Monday, December 25, 2006

A busy December 9th!

LOL!! Pretty crazy...had a class from 10am to NOON @ Cherish (my "Joy of Christmas Past"), a birthday party/girl scout gathering from 3pm to 4:30pm @ Frozen Memories (a purse mini album) and then the Rusty Pickle class to take from 6pm to 10pm. PHEW!

The girl scout gathering took a total turnaround...they wanted to start at 3:30pm and they wanted to change the entire theme! YIKES! I just spent 3 to 4 hours, handcutting everything. But it worked out to the customer's wishes...she got the time & a different theme and that's a good thing (bottom line: make the customer happy, right!) - I couldn't teach it but FM found someone to do the class for them. I felt bad but the schedule was SO tight that day....it seems like everyone schedule EVERYTHING that day! LOL!!

Here are some pictures from my morning "Joy" class - what wonderful scrappers I had in the class! Great fun!

















Here are some fun Rusty Pickle class pics...


The gentleman in the jean jacket is Mr. Anderson, Lance's father, telling us some great stories! Lance was kind enough to pose with me before heading out....I think we were there past 11:00pm?! Thanks, Lance! Great to see you again and hope you'll be teach @ Cherish often! Hugs to you!

No comments: