Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Treasured Kutz: Joyful Christmas Tag

This is my last project as guest blogger for My Treasured Kutz, a line of detailed dies to use in your manual die cutting and embossing machine. Using Pine Bough and 3D Miniature GrandFlora Rose Flower, I created a sweet and dimensional Christmas Tag.

My inspiration was found in the pattern of my holiday themed paper, I cut them out as the focal point of the tag. Then I die-cut a combination of Pine Bough, and 3D Miniature Grand Flora Rose Flower to frame the focal point.

I first used Craft Power Tape and Pigment Powder Gold to make a three line border.


Then add the cut accents using E-Z Runner Permanent Strips and 3D Foam Squares. Next frame the bottom with Pine Bough and 3D Miniature GrandiFlora Rose Flower secure with Dodz Adhesive Dots Medium. Tie a jingle bell and mini cookie cutter together with Girlie Grunge Twine and tie to the organza bow to finish.


Supplies:
My Treasured Kutz: Pine Bough3D Miniature GrandiFlora Rose Flower and Quilling Tool
Pigment Powder Gold, Girlie Grunge Twine and Textured Ribbons: Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Paper: Authentique Paper (Classic Christmas Collection)
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® (E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, Crafty Power Tape and Dodz Adhesives Dots Medium)
Mini Cookie Cutter: Jessie James
Jingle Bell
BIG THANK YOU to My Treasured Kutz and Terre for letting me play with their fabulous products.
Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous tag! Love the great texture and dimension!