Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L & Bo Bunny Blog Hop - Day 2: Let It Snow Hot Cocoa Pocket Card Tutorial

Today I am participating in Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog Hop with Bo Bunny - Day 2!! It is also National Hot Cocoa Day so my pocket card is perfect for the occasion :) It's a "Let It Snow" pocket card with hot cocoa mix! LOL!


This is what it looks like inside...


I started with a 12 x 6" Magic patterned paper from Bo Bunny's Winter Wishes Collection to scored at 4" and 8" to create my card base. Then cut a diagonal for my pocket feature.


Tip: Not to waste the cut piece, I adhered it to the middle panel (using the pocket as a guide to align) with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser. Then adhere the pocket by applying the E-Z Runner Ultra from left open side to the bottom edge.


For embellishments, I used Bo Bunny's Noteworthy pack which is full of wonderful assortment of die cuts so no fussy cutting for this gal! I used these below...


I wanted to use an open frame for my card front so I cut the picture inside. Set aside for later use.



I wanted to "pop up" my die cuts so I used a combination of 3D Foam Squares - White, Regular and 3D Foam Squares - Black, Small. These give the die cuts great dimension to my card front.


Tip: never waste any cut out pieces! I used the picture from the picture frame die cut and adhered it inside my card with Creative Photo Corners - Silver.


Just add hot cocoa mix and it's ready to be given away! Here's another look...



Supplies List
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:

E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Squares - White, Regular
3D Foam Squares - Black, Small
Creative Photo Corners - Silver
Bo Bunny Press:
Winter Wishes Collection
Winter Wishes Noteworthy Pack
Other:
Hot Cocoa Mix

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Don't forget to enter for giveaways! Good Luck!
MargieH

2 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

Great project and lovely presentation

Wistroll said...

Very creative way to enjoy this card even more!