Friday, July 11, 2014

JustRite: Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps

Today, I am introducing JustRite® PaperCraft’s July 2014 ReleaseStitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps using their exclusive new die set, Vintage Labels Eight, along with Spellbinders® Captivating Squares die template and 3D M-Bossabilities™ Basket Weave Folder to create a card. I colored with Spectrum Noir makers and embellished the center with 3D paint (aka Puffy Paint). The card measures 4⅝ x 5⅞".



今日のリリースはStitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stampsセットと新しいダイVintage Labels Eightを使い、明るい色のカードを作りました。Card baseはスペルバインダーズ3D M-Bossabilities Basket Weaveでエンボスしました。


After stamping both sunflower images, I fussy cut them - it was late at night and didn't want to turn on the Silhouette machine :0P Then I colored with Spectrum Noir markers (petals - CT1 & CT3; center - EB6). Note I used the True Black marker to outline my edges for a subtle finished look.


I did the same with my leaf images. Colored with Spectrum Noir markers (JG3, JG6 & True Black).


Next I layered the sunflowers with 3D Foam Squares for some dimension! Then I slightly bent the top flower to give it movement.


For even more dimension, I took out my 3D dimensional paint and embellished my center. This took a couple of go-around - dry time in between applications. LOVED how it turned out :)


Cut and embossed my die cuts from Vintage Labels Eight and S4-414 Captivating Squares sets. With Vintage Labels Eight, I first stamped the image and then laid the die template over it to cut/emboss. Off to layer them all as a beautiful center piece for the card base...



....and speak of the card base, I embossed with Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities Basket Weave Folder to create interest and wonderful texture :)


To finish, I added twine with a tag stamped with "Miss You" from the Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps set.


Add a wooden button and it's ready to send! Here's a second look at the finished card...


Project Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps – Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps
JustRite Custom Dies - Vintage Labels Eight
Spellbinders® Creative Arts - S4-414 Captivating Squares and E3D-004 Basket Weave
Inks – IMAGINE Craft®/TSUKINEKO® (Memento™ Ink - Rich Cocoa)
Alcohol Markers - Spectrum Noir (Sunflowers - CT1 & CT3; Flower Center - EB6; Leaves - JG3 & JG6; True Black)
Dimensional Paint - Scribbles® (Brown Marron)
Cardstock and Card Base - Darice and Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock®/David Tutera™ Celebrate Cardmaking System
Patterned Papers - Bella Blvd (Thankful Collection)
Bling - Want2Scrap©
Wooden Button - Maya Road
Adhesives - ScraPerfect (Best Glue Ever) and SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L® (3D Foam Squares)

See what my fellow designers have created with today’s amazing release!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
MargieH

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just beautiful

Blue Rose said...

Margie,
Beautiful card, just beautiful. I love the bright Fall colors, and that basket emgossing is just the perfect background. Great job.

nattyboots said...

Very nice , lovely background and a beautiful basket