Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hazel and Ruby: DIY Chalkboard Clipboard Upcycle

Hello! Today I'm up on Hazel & Ruby Blog as guest designer!! SO EXCITED :)

I created a "Back to School" project using Hazel & Ruby's Broadside Alpha Stencil-Mask, Quote Me Fat Roll, Washi Tape and Too Cool Pic Pockets to create a DIY Chalkboard Clipboard! Here are some peeks on what I did...

I needed to make this a masculine piece for my son who is entering his senior year in high school...sniff, sniff!! I had this NOTES clipboard that I purchased from the dollar spot at a big box chain store a few months ago...




OOops!! Can't show you ALL! You need visit DIY Chalkboard Clipboard Upcycle post on Hazel & Ruby for a FULL tutorial and ENTIRE supplies list!

Please leave me some "LOVE" over there and let them know how you like this project! Thanks!!!
As always, thanks for stopping by here!!
MargieH

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oooh this looks like so much fun!