Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hazel and Ruby: DIY Chalkboard Clipboard Upcycle

Hello! Today I'm up on Hazel & Ruby Blog as guest designer!! SO EXCITED :)

I created a "Back to School" project using Hazel & Ruby's Broadside Alpha Stencil-Mask, Quote Me Fat Roll, Washi Tape and Too Cool Pic Pockets to create a DIY Chalkboard Clipboard! Here are some peeks on what I did...

I needed to make this a masculine piece for my son who is entering his senior year in high school...sniff, sniff!! I had this NOTES clipboard that I purchased from the dollar spot at a big box chain store a few months ago...

OOops!! Can't show you ALL! You need visit DIY Chalkboard Clipboard Upcycle post on Hazel & Ruby for a FULL tutorial and ENTIRE supplies list!

Please leave me some "LOVE" over there and let them know how you like this project! Thanks!!!
As always, thanks for stopping by here!!

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oooh this looks like so much fun!