Sunday, November 14, 2021

Craft Fancy: Wickerwork Hello Card

Hello! What I created with this wonderful background die from Craft Fancy. I've always wanted a plaid-inspired design and this contemporary motif fits the bill! Let me show you how I made this card so you can recreate one too!

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


Wickerwork Card Panel

For the card panel, I cut a black, red, and white cardstock with the Wickerwork die to make the background. Slightly shift each color to peek through for interest. Secure each layer with the Dual Tip Glue Pen.


Place 3D Foam Strips on each side, and adhere to an A2 (4.25 x 5.5-inch) Kraft card base.



Hello Sentiment

Stamp the HELLO sentiment from the Sentiments #1 Stamp Set with black ink on vellum paper. Then cut into a double ribbon tail banner. Mat a piece of red cardstock, adhere with E-Z Runner Permanent Fine and cut the red cardstock in the same banner shape with a 1/8-inch border. Adhere the sentiment on to the card front.



Butterfly Embellishments

Lastly, I added butterflies on the sentiment banner by die-cutting the Butterfly Triptych dies with white cardstock. Then centered Crystal Glass Rhinestones with the Adhesive Dots Micro on the butterfly for sparkle.



I hope you enjoyed this project. If you haven't already, please follow me on the blog or my ILscraps Instagram.

I appreciate you stopping by! Thank You!
MargieH

Creative Time: 40 minutes
Skill Level: Intermediate

Materials Needed:
Crafty Fancy:

Wickerwork
Sentiments #1 Stamp Set
Butterfly Triptych
Crystal Glass Rhinestones
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine, 3D Foam Strips White, Adhesive Dots Micro and Home Hobby by 3L® Dual Tip Glue Pen
Other: Black Permanent Ink: Hero Arts; My Sweet Petunia (MISTI); Vellum; Scissors; Die-Cutting Machine

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card Margie! I love the colors you used and how beautifully you offset that diecut background!