Friday, October 28, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Graphic 45 Blog Hop - Day 5: Tri-Fold Scrapbook Page Tutorial

Can't get enough of Graphic 45! So today I'm back on Day 5 with a tri-fold scrapbook page using a 12 x 12" patterned papers from their Cityscapes Collection. Loved how it turned out...


First I google searched tri-fold card and found many video tutorials on it. I basically used the same measurements on the score lines (2", 4", 8" and 10"). Cut from 2" score line to the 10" score line (with 3" from the top and bottom). Accordion fold the outer edges the same way and folded opposite way for the inside portion to get my page base. The grey cardstock is a better view of the cuts/folds.


Next I cut patterned papers for the outside edges of my page. The two long sides are 1.75 x 11.75" strips. The insides are 1.75 x 2.75"(4 pcs) and 3.75 x 2.75" (2 pcs).


The middle sections were two strips of 1.75 x 5.75" and all were adhered down with the E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser.


For the focal point, I picked out two sheets of patterned paper with an image of the Eiffel Tower. One as the base and the other to fussy cut and then layer with 3D Foam Square - White, Mix.


After that was done, I added 3D Foam Swirl Shapes as accents in the center. Pull the liner off and gently rubbed Pigment Powder Silver for a bit of shimmer and interest.



Since I don't like to waste what's left of the 3D Foam Swirl Shapes sheet. I cut the used areas and adhered it to the back of the focal point for dimension.


Now it's ready for display and I am so happy how it turned out! Here's a close up look...



Supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Square - White, Mix
Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L:
3D Foam Swirl Shapes
Pigment Powder Silver
Graphic 45:
Cityscapes Collection

If you like what you see, I have more on my blog (most with tutorials). Please consider following me, would love to have you!

Thanks for stopping by! Today is Day 5 (and last day) so enter while you can - Good Luck!
MargieH

No comments: