Thursday, September 29, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Lawn Fawn Blog Hop - Day 4: Happy Harvest Card

**As a part of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Design Team, I receive products for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use :) **

Hey everyone! So excited that fall is here and that Lawn Fawn had Happy Harvest stamp set that fits the occasion. Isn’t the scarecrow cute…and the crows too! LOL! There is a coordinating die set, Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts. AND it isn’t complete without some fabulous fall themed patterned papers, I used both Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack and Lets Polka in the Meadow Petite Paper Pack {{BIG GRIN}}
Happy Harvest Card by Margie Higuchi for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L w Lawn Fawn Blog Hop SEPT 2016
To assemble the layers of card panels on the white card base, I used E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser (green cardstock and later, white cardstock) and 3D Foam Squares- White, Regular (patterned paper). I stamped the scarecrow and cornstalk onto a white cardstock panel. Colored the scarecrow die cut and applied it (and crow die cuts) with 3D Foam Squares- White, Regular for dimension. Lastly, I used Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini to add sequins to the card.
Supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:

E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Squares- White, Regular
Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini
Lawn Fawn:
Happy Harvest
Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts
Into the Woods Mixed Sequins (retired)
Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack
Lets Polka in the Meadow Petite Paper Pack
Others:
Watercolor Pencils (Faber-Castell® Design Memory Crafts®); Inks (Tsukineko Crafts® – Momento Inks); Cardstock (Bazzill Basics Paper and Darice/Core’dinations)

Thanks for taking a look!
MargieH

No comments: