Saturday, March 31, 2012

CraftFancy: Make 'N Take Saturday

It's been a few weeks since I last visited CraftFancy (Arlington Hts. IL) and several months that I haven't visited with my friend and owner, Carol. It so good to catch up with her...spent hours and dollars, of course! LOL!! The afternoon Spring make'n take was this...

Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™ Card (Make'n Take)

Before heading to the store, I quickly made an all occasion card as a sample for the store...took me all of 10 minutes! Love these new Spellbinders Cut•Fold•Tuck die templates!

Angle Approach Card by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: Wausau Paper; Patterned Papers: Authentique Paper (Genuine Collection); Button: Maya Road; Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S5-111 Angle Approach, E8-007 Classic Edges One); Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever), SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L (3D Square Foam)

Dianne and Karen working away to ensure that the make'n takes go smoothly and they did a great job of it! Everyone was enjoying themselves - thanks, ladies!


What a nice end to Spring Break...I came home to an empty house. All the boys (hubby included) were out on the tennis courts at the high school enjoying their time before school starts again :0)

Happy Apri 1st!!
MargieH

13 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Great cards Margie! I just got that new Cut-Fold-Tuck die too, can't wait to make a card with it. Big hugs!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I always love seeing the creations you come up with, Margie! These are wonderful!

Beate said...

Oh...both cards look lovely, Margie! I bet your friend loved that you made her a sample with the Cut/fold/Tuck die.
Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful cards Margie! Love the texture and dimension on these beauties! Happy April!

Christina Collins said...

Beautiful work! So unique. I love it!

Pamela Williams said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow-- great cards!! I especially love the 2nd one-- all that folding!!!

Sherry C said...

Wow, gorgeous cards!

Linda Beeson said...

What a great flower on that second card, that's from a die!

Rita Barakat said...

Holy cow Margie - 10 minutes??? It looks way compicated - I never would have thought! Hope you had a fantabulous weekend!

Tracy said...

Both cards are great.
those spellbinders dies look so neat.
thanks for the congrats.

Penny said...

Both those cards are great, I love how that die goes together, and I love your choice of colors! Love Penny

Connie Mercer said...

Margie those are awesome~I wish I could 1 hr with you to learn the tricks of spellbinder~I bought a new the labels ( that look vintage)~sweet!!!