Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Honey, I'm home!!

WHEW!!

SO so happy to be home but miss my Spellbinders™ Family already! LOL!! What can I say except for two little words that have a WHOLE LOT of meaning...THANK YOU!!!

Of all the manufacturers I have worked with, this Company is the most generous - so giving of their hearts, their hard work and their products which they are so proud of (and they should be!). I am so honored to be a part of it all!

This year, we are fortunate enough to work with many cross promotional partners and just like Spellbinders™, they are just as giving! I spread most of their generosity on my roomie Holly's king sized bed (Thanks, Holly! LOL!)...















Now let's see if I can list everyone:

Beacon Adhesives, Clearsnap, COPICS (not pictured on its way from overseas on a slow boat from Japan! LOL!), Cosmo Cricket, Creative Impressions, Donna Salazar Designs, Fancy Pants Designs, Flourishes, Gina K Designs, Glue Dots, Graphic45, Heartfelt Creations, JustRite Stampers, Kaiser Crafts, My Mind's Eye, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker LLC, Pink Paislee, Robin's Nest, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Sparkle'N Sprinkle, Tattered Angels, 3M Post-It, Waltzing Mouse Stamps, WorldWin (not pictured on its way to me in a huge box! WOW!!) and Xryon.

This year, we have added stamp manufacturers that created designs to match Spellbinders™ Die Templates! SO EXCITED about that! Can't wait to play! WOOOHOOO!!

THANK YOU SPELLBINDERS™!!!

I am so excited for another year of great fun, designs and well, more fun! LOL!

Happy HUMP Day!!! xo

3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

It was so nice to meet you Margie! I can't wait to see what you are going to create & share with the world using all these fabulous goodies we received! :)

Mariangeles M said...

All those freebies... AWESOME
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Margie, thanks so much for the blog visit and congrats, I really appreciate that very much.

Far OUT I am green with envy looking at those goodies! I bet you guys had a wonderful DT retreat!

Have an awesome time using the goodies and the fantastic Spellbinder goodies - I look forward to seeing what you and the rest of the team create for us to be inspired by!