Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Snowy Kisses Gift Bag Tutorial

Today I'm up on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog :) I wanted to create a "sweet" gift bag of kisses leftover from the holidays, using Bo Bunny's Winter Wishes Collection with our E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesives Dispenser for my vellum accent pieces. I'm also using Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix Black and E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips to put everything else together.


Gathering up my materials, this is what I will be using...


With a 5.0 x 5.5 in. piece of Icicles paper, I adhered a strip of vellum that I cut from the Winter Wishes Foil Vellum Paper with E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesives Dispenser - seriously cannot see the adhesive on this vellum! Using the same adhesive, I ran a strip across (and a little on the back) and placed my Lace Ribbon on top and folded the ends in the back. Set aside.


I wanted a subtle dimension to my panel so I pulled out my Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix Black and placed a few in the back of my die cuts. Set aside.


Now to work on the layers, first the tree die cut was adhered by E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips and placed over the frame on the right side. Then add the foamed girl die cut on the left with a little overlap.


I adhered a vellum accent (cut from the same vellum as the foiled strip) with E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesives Dispenser and placed on top of the tree die cut.


Taking the liner off the Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix Black, adhere the embellished frame die cut on top of the panel.


Using E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips, adhere the panel to the Glasine bag. Add chocolate kisses in the bag and fold 0.50 in. from top with scoring tool. Seal with E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesives Dispenser (so the seal looks invisible).


Now to give it away...if you can! LOL! Here's another look...




Supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:

E-Z Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesives Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares - Mix Black
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
Lace Ribbons
Other:
Patterned Paper, Die Cuts & Vellum Paper (Bo Bunny Press: Winter Wishes Collection); Glasine Bag; Chocolate Kisses; Scoring Tool

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH



2 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the vintage look.
So appropriate - we are having
snow tonight but not sure how
much. Just a wait and see game.
Beautiful gift bag.
thanks for sharing.

Scrapthology said...

Lovely project, great design as always.