Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: How to Create a So Thankful Pillow Box with 3D Foam Creative Sheets

**As a part of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Design Team, I receive products for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use :) **

One of my favorite products is the 3D Foam Creative Sheets from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®! They cover my entire medium to small sized die cuts with dimension. See my sweet fall pillow box with a handmade wreath from Lawn Fawn? SO CUTE!!


I stamped my pile of leaves images in different patterned papers from the Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack. Then trimmed them down to a small size (don't want to waste the 3D Foam Creative Sheets :) ).


Move the liner back and place the stamped image on top. Replace the liner on top and rub to apply adhesive. Trim to your image size with scissors. Die cut the piece and VOILA!


Repeat with the single leaf image to create dimension, using scraps.


To make my leaves wreath, I cut up parts of the pile of leaves images...


Next I hand cut a ring with scissors - to use a guide for my wreath. It can be ugly - LOL!!


I pre-determined the placement before adhering them down. This part is FUN - just pile it on!



I stamped my sentiment on a piece of patterned paper, trimmed to make a double ribbon tail banner and adhered with E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser on top of the wreath.



Now place the wreath on the flattened box. For the finishing touch, add sequins on the wreath with Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini. Tip: Flip the box over and rub baby powder on the exposed adhesive of the 3D Foam Creative Sheets to prevent it from sticking to anything.


Assemble your box and add your favorite treat! Me? Hmm....maybe not candy corn (lol!) but a coffee gift card would be PERFECT! HA!



As always, thank you for stopping by!!
MargieH

Supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:
3D Foam Creative Sheets
E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
Dodz Adhesive Dots Mini
Other:
Lawn Fawn (Jump For Joy Stamp Set, Jump For Joy Lawn Cuts, Let's Polka In The Dark Petite Paper Pack and Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack); Sequins; Baby Powder; MISTI Stamping Tool, Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black)

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Margie, this is adorable. I love LF stamps & dies and I love Scrapbook Adhesives products. You have worked magic using them both. Very clever idea using the felt for the back of your wreath!