Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Hope you have cute tricker treater coming to your door!! Saturday was my turn to post on TaDa Creative Studios and it was all about Halloween!!

Here's a sneak peek of my page...


HA! Not much I know but go to my Happy Halloween post on TaDa's blog and I promise you there will enough to inspire you!!!

How about an Authentique Halloween project?! I wanted to use up as much of the Glowing Collection as I can. I found this Rossette Pumpkin from one of Archivers' email ads. Had no idea the size or how many to create so I just winged it - lol! LOVED how this turned out but I think I'll lay off on the rosettes for awhile. HA!

Pumpkin Treat Bag & Pumpkin by Margie Higuchi
Supplies Cardstock: WorldWin Paper; Patterned Papers: Authentique Paper (Glowing Collection); Ink: Clearsnap; Marker: Copic; Tools: ScorPal, Artistic Wire (Coiling Gizmo); Wire: Artistic Wire; Twine: Divine Twine; Rhinestone: Want2Scrap; Die: Spellbinders™ Paper Art (S4-281 Jack O' Lantern & S7-017 On The Vine Border Grand); Adhesive: ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever); Other: Brown Twine and Mini Sack



My past posts also have some fun Halloween projects like my Happy Accident post (this can also be a great holiday project too). OR my take on the Authentique sketch challenge and a couple more Halloween projects in my It's October post.

Have a safe Halloween!!
Thanks for stopping by :)
MargieH

16 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Got to try that pumpkin ~ so cute!! wonderful post Margie!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh that pumpkin is just too cute!

Mary Jo said...

Love the layout and that cute rosette pumpkin!! :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

That is an adorable pumpkin!!! Great treat bag too!

Pamela said...

Your page looks fabulous! LOVE that pumpkin...amazing!!! And great bag too! :)

Danielle said...

Great job figuring out the pumpkin. It is too cute!

ScrappnBee said...

OK. That rosette pumpkin is the cutest thing ever! I think it is my favorite halloween thing that I have seen on the blogoshere this year! (BTW- I am totally scraplifting it for next year!)Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! -Amanda

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful! I especially like your pumpkin! :-)
Sylvia xx

Jingle said...

Super cute treat bag and pumpkin!

Jen Martakis said...

How cute! LOVE that pumpkin!

Unknown said...

Love the pumpkin!!! Super, Super cute!!!

Becky said...

So creative! Love it!!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Oh, I love you treat bag and pumpkin, so so cute!

Tracy said...

Adorable layout.
I so want to make this rosette pumpkin. Hope I remember this next Halloween :)
Oh and I posted my Hocus Pocus book on my blog ;)

Diana Joy said...

Your rosette pumpkin is fabulous... I must make one. Can you share your dimensions you used.. might give me a jumping off point. Thanks.

I was just in Chicago about 4 weeks ago for a wedding. Wonderful city; we had fun. I didn't get to search out scrap stores though...no time.

Rita Barakat said...

These are so creative! I love it!!!