Thursday, December 07, 2023

Gift Card Holder Shaped Card

 Hello! I have another fun project based on my new purchase from Emily Moore Designs. This time, I am featuring the Gift Card Holder Die. I love the shape of this die that I made a shaped card out of it. What do you think? 


Using the Gift Card Holder Die, die-cut one each of the circle flower patterned paper and white cardstock from the A2 Card Base Paper Pack.


Since I'm working with a narrow area, I scored one of the long sides of the white cardstock die-cut shape at 1/4" from the edge to make my hinge for the shaped card. Then applied the Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/8" and put the patterned paper die-cut shape on top to create one shaped card. This hinged method is how I create all my shaped cards :) 



Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Numbers & Gifting Stamp Set in black ink on the bottom edge of the white cardstock gift card holder.




Let's work on the card front. Using the leftover patterned paper and white cardstock, I cut 2 x 3 1/4" and 2 1/4 x 3.5". respectively to mat together and support the sentiment. With the E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser, I layered the two mats and then popped up the sentiment with cut leftovers that I had from the 3D Foam Creative Sheets. Speaking of leftovers, I used one of the sentiments from my project, the Christmas Sentiment Tree Card. Waste Not!




Final touches included foiling my 3D Foam Stars with the Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets in Celebrate Colors. To achieve this Wear Your Adhesive on the Outside technique, simply take off the liner, place the foil color side facing you, and rub to transfer the color. Done!


Add the Golden Nugget AB Half Pearlz with the Adhesive Dots Micro on the opposite corners. Place the gift card inside the card and it's ready to give!



So much fun to play with the NEW Gift Card Holder Die! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

Creative Time: 30 mins
Skill Level: Intermediate

Materials Needed:
Emily Moore Designs: Gift Card Holder DieNumbers & Gifting Stamp Set and A2 Card Base Paper PackScrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser3D Foam Creative Sheets3D Foam StarsAdhesive Dots Micro, and Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets in Celebrate Colors; Home Hobby by 3LPremium Double-Sided Tape 1/8"Buttons Galore & More: Golden Nugget AB Half Pearlz; White Cardstock; Scoreboard and Bone Folder; Gem Picker


Save to Pinterest!




No comments: