Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Harvest Embossed Card with 3D Designer Foam Shapes

Happy November~!! I'm up on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog with a card created using the 3D Designer Foam Shapes in the Leaves and some of Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products!


I have detailed step outs and full list of supplies on how you too can recreate this Harvest card...Thanksgiving is around the corner! Hmm...maybe I can give you a couple of sneak peeks (shhh...don't tell the boss lady :) )...



That's all I can show! LOL!! So visit and comment at Harvest Embossed Card with 3D Designer Foam Shapes post :)

Hope you are enjoying the fall season and all that it brings. Thanks for visiting me!
MargieH

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

This is gorgeous! Love the touch of gold!