Thursday, December 03, 2009

12 Days Of Christmas At Scrapbook News & Review (SNR) Magazine!

Welcome to Day Four of
The 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


I am thrilled to be a part of SNR's Blog Hop today! For my featured project, I'd like to showcase a kit club that I had SO MUCH FUN with - Mac Mae Kit. When I first received the kit, it was HUGE and the price point was one of the most affordable out there - $29.95 (shipping included). SNR did a review of Mac Mae Kit and I had contributed a few pieces for the article. BUT I still have SO MUCH left that I made a card "YOU ROCK" that I'd like to share. It's not exactly Christmas-themed but I liked how this turned out! LOL!



















EDITED TO ADD...OK, I changed my mind and the sun came out! LOL! I had my Spellbinders™ S4-219 Nested Poinsettias set out...I have been neglecting her SO I made this holiday card with the die templates, Ranger Distressed Ink, Hero Arts word stamps and of course, the Mac Mae Kit!















Here are some of the other projects I created for the article...



































To view the blog hop from the beginning and for the fourth day (tomorrow), please visit SNR's blog HERE!

I hope you get a chance to review SNR and if you like it, please subscribe. You won't get that many eye candy, inspiration, techniques and forum like SNR for each issue - not even the print magazines! AND you go GREEN, save those trees! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping!!

3 comments:

Marnie said...

I'm already a subscriber but it was lovely to get your work in my email box! Totally Cool! Love how you used the kit!

pamala said...

Gorgeous projects! Love the happy cheerful colors.

Michele Kovack said...

Love these projects!! Love the "ball" ribbon! (OK....pom poms but I had to throw that out there! : O )