Friday, March 27, 2009

Bad Blogger! LOL!!

Sorry folks...so many things to do so little time, right?!

Well, I had to say good-bye to a couple of my favorite Japanese scrappers these past few weeks...so sad. I know eventually they will all have to leave (DHs are on assignment overseas in Chicago for only a few years 3 to 5 years) but it is SAD... With the economy not doing so hot, there will be more. I know of at least one more leaving the end of next month and another one leaving in September...sign.

----------------------------------------------------------------

On a more cheerful note, I have been asked to join a great group of talented scrappers to be a part of an Ezine called Scrapbook News & Review (SNR)!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!





This is such an honor for me! I know some of these women from their HUGE TALENT shared on other scrapbooking venues. I am thrilled to join them….just hope that I can keep up with them (inserting YIKES!!).

So if you’re wanting to go “GREEN” and get all those paper magazines out of your scrap area, Scrapbook News & Review is for you!! The magazine is literally packed-full of inspiration and no advertising pages are overwhelming these issues! Come take a look for yourself HERE!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congratulations Margie! That is a great site.