Tuesday, December 02, 2008

JOY to the world....

Heehee!!

I just finished submitting this to the TaDa folks but wanted to share this with you all! These past few weeks I've been into these door knob holders...don't ask, I don't know why! I might do a class on this one...one of these days :0)














Papers are from TaDa Creative Studios, of course!

The letters "J" & "Y" are brought to you by Spellbinder Wizard folks! Note that I was able to cut thin chipboard and the pattern papers with the Wizard....even embossed both! VERY COOL!!! SO EASY!!!!

The door knob holder is from Basic Elements.
Metallic paints & glitter are from Ranger Ink (Dabbers & Stickle)
Ribbons are from May Arts & Queen & Co.
Stick pin from Maya Road
Charm & Jingle Bell - unknown (didn't keep the package)/the bell is from Hobby Lobby
Adhesive - mostly 3M QuickDry & Glue Dots

Just love how this turned out!

4 comments:

Beth Pingry said...

Oh I love it too! I'll give your regards to Mr. Sunshine!

Beth

Jan said...

WOW!! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

this is pretty margie

Anonymous said...

i forgot to tell you I tagged you on my BLOG :)