Monday, June 25, 2007

Busted and Tagged...

all at the same time by my dear friend, Jan! LOL!

I've been too quiet 'cuz I'm burning the midnight oil getting all these designs and samples finalized for CHA. I owe you all a couple of posts....Susanne tagged me as well and sneak peeks of my second line of designs with LaserLine!

So here goes....

Yourself: slow....like to take my time
Your Partner: fast...do the next thing
Your Hair: thick...need a hair cut!
Your Mother: patient with all three kids plus "oldest" = my father!
Your Father: advisor
Your Favorite Item: my designs....in light of the situation! LOL!!
Your Dream Last Night: can't remember...is that a good thing?
Your Favorite Drink: cranberry juice with crushed ice
Your Dream Car: a convertible....not going to happen in Chicago weather!
Your Dream Home: a maintance-free one! LOL!
The Room You Are In: office/living room
Your Fear: Spiders and anything that goes bump in the night!
You Want To Be In 10 Years: mother of independent college-free kids!
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: my family
Your Not: a camping type of gal...I'm with Jan on this one!
One Of Your Wishlist Items: travel Europe!
The Last Thing You Did: jumped into the shower
You Are Wearing: Pj's
Your Favorite Weather: spring and fall (sunny, yet cool)
Your Favorite Book: The Giving Tree
Last Thing You Ate: a handful of cherries = YUM!
Your life: busy but happy!
Your Mood: calm....kids are in bed! LOL!
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: how much longer is this tag - LOL!!
Your Car: Toyota Sienna....LOVE that van :0)
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing away
Relationship Status: Very Happily Married
What Is On Your TV: Nothing but at this hour, it's OPRAH
What Is The Weather Like: hot feels like a sauna = YUK!
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: a few minutes ago when I read Jan's blog and she tagged me a couple of days ago and I just realized it! LOL!!

Thanks for the tag, Jan! LOL!!
Anyone else reading this consider yourself tagged! Don't have a blog? Well, please feel free to post in the comments section!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

Jan said...

LOL!!! I figured it would catch you off guard to tag you. Glad you answered!! Wasn't that fun!! LOL!