Thursday, January 05, 2006

First layout of the year...




...which I scraplifted from the fabulous Miss Ali Edwards! She made the same kind of mosaic of holiday cards from friends and family soooooo I decided "hey! why not?" I happily punched away with my CM 1.5" square punch (one of my fav tools) and came up with this layout. The beautiful ornament piece is from my wonderful friend & sorority sister, Beth, who is also a member of the Spellbinders Wizard design team (Yeah, Beth!!). I took this piece from the holiday card I got from her and her handsome boys are included at the bottom right corner! I am really pleased how this layout so thank you, Miss Ali!!!

OK, I am going to CKU-A so that means I will not spend any money on scrapbooking supplies unless it's absolutely neccessary....um, I went to More Than Memories LSS (Schaumburg, IL/ www.morethanmemoriesonline.com )! I had to get the KODOMO NO KAO products! Been trying to find its papers and stamps....well, I found them there! UGH! It could be worse....I only spent $28. They had some great stuff so if you're in the neighborhood go visit them! Oh, here's what I purchased...



I will TRY to behave myself...well, after I get some Scrap Works papers and then I'll behave :0P

No comments: