Wednesday, April 01, 2009

For My Friend, MicheleK!!!

Did that get your attention?! LOL!!

I went to CraftFancy this past Saturday to watching my friends, BethP and MicheleK, do their stuff with Spellbinders and Crafty Secrets, respectively. Can I just say "WOW!"

I have used my purple Spellbinder WIZARD for a few years and every time I see Beth at work, she shows me something new...well, Saturday - she got me down to basics and improved my "cranking" skills ;0P I also had a chance to see the new products IRL! VERY COOL!! Can't wait to get my order...heehee! Since I was there, I brought some of my work using Spellbinder product. One particular item that made everyone stop and look was my altered canvas. It had about 12 different dies used and had the thrill of being published at Scrapbook News & Review (SNR)'s Feb issue! Thanks, SNR!

So Michele, my friend, here's the canvas and I hope it gives you ideas on what you like to do with your canvases! Good luck!


1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Ok Margie, I am totally bookmarking this one....in case it is a little while until I get to making mine! Thanks so much for posting it for me!!! HUGS to you my friend!!!: )