Monday, April 20, 2009

YIKES....

I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post...apologies! OY!

Well, Chicago is (somewhat) turning SPRING! YEAH! We had a couple of days of 70 degree WARM weather so DH & I have been taking advantage of it by strolling around the neighborhood :0) Wouldn't you know that now it's been raining for 2 days and MAYBE that four-letter S word maybe in coming our way tomorrow? UGH! LOL!!

The last week and a half, I had to say good-bye to yet another Japanese friend...so sad :0( But we did something as a couple (her DH is also into guitars) - her first live BLUES music outing. We went to Frankie's in Naperville last Saturday night. It's our first date night in hmmm.....18 months? Two years? Had a great time and it was so warm, I didn't need a jacket!












So if you live near Naperville, IL give this place a try. I had such fun and the nachos were yummy! I think it was my friend's first time trying this dish too! LOL!

No comments: