Monday, January 02, 2006

My first post!


Hi! I decided to blog too! Now I can't claim "senior moment" when someone asks me what I did or when I did what I did....heehee!

Well, my new year's resolution was to get my blog going on the first....I already broke it! UGH! It is now around 1:50am (CST) but hey, better late than never!

This new years was very nice. We spend our time with the congregation members of our church...Japanese new years ceremony and had some yummy lunch. It was also one of our long standing member (Midori-san)'s DH 39th memorial service so we had some more folks attend...it was nice to have a wide age range of people together.

So I decide to make this blog about my scrapbooking "addiction," my Japanese heritage (well, at least what I know about things) and about our religion (Nichiren Shu Buddhism...NOTE: not to be confused with Nichiren Sho Shu or Soka Gakkai...although we all chant NAMU MYO HO REN GE KYO, doesn't mean they're all the same).

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! Thanks for reading!

No comments: