Thursday, October 18, 2018

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Jillibean Soup Blog Swap Week: Memories Scrapbook Page

Today I am thrilled to be part of the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Jillibean Soup Blog Swap Week!! When I received my package, I knew exactly what to create - a scrapbook page!

**I receive products from Jillibean Soup Designs and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**

Using the Farmhouse Stew Collection from Jillibean Soup, I have created a sweet page of my college friends at a recent gathering. This was so easy to create because the collection pack had everything I needed.

Showing some peeks of what is on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today :) I'll link at the bottom.






OOops! Can't show anymore because what's the fun in that? LOL! See my tutorial and giveaway details on the Company Blog, CLICK: Memories Scrapbook Page with Jillibean Soup.

See you there!
MargieH


2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this gorgeous layout Margie!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Margie, this is a beautiful Card!! I invite you to me Homepage www.hobby-crafts24.eu A lot of Greetings from Marina