Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Tissue Tape Jar Bookmark

Today I am on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog featuring a quick and easy bookmark as a Mother's Day gift...find a nice book and place this bookmark through its pages for a thoughtful set. Using Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower from Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Collection, I made this cute jar shape full of sweet flowers.


Sharing a few step outs below but for the detailed tutorial and full supplies list, click: Tissue Tape Jar Bookmark Tutorial. ‎





See on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog! Thanks for stopping by!
MargieH

2 comments:

LisaDV said...

Super cute tag. Love the jar.

Separately, I would love to use your hummingbird card technique for an ATC card swap. Is that ok?

Teresa Doyle said...

Oooh, a beautiful tag Margie! (I love tags so I am always excited to see them!) TFS!