Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft: Metallic Luxe Holiday Glass Jar Decoration

Hello and Happy December!! Can you believe the year is almost over?! YIKES! LOL! Today I am starting my holiday-related projects with a post on Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Blog with this NEW favorite project of mine :)


The trend of glass jar is going strong and I wanted to see what I can do with it using the Texture Luxe™ Pearl medium. What is Texture Luxe™? It is an opaque acrylic paste designed to create a thick texture with a shimmery metallic finish. So I used it as a paint to cover the glass jar! What do you think?


I started with a clean glass jar and painted Texture Luxe™ Pearl about 3 to 4 coats with dry time for each coat. While the last coat dried, I cut Holly Wreath die three times with thin chipboard. Then I stacked the die cuts, gluing each with Gel Medium to create a thick embellishment piece.


Just a few peeks and you'll have to visit their blog for more details steps...




See you over at Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Blog for more details and a full supplies list!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Margie xo

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous! !!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous! !!