Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello, ScraPerfect!!


I am so excited to be on ScraPerfect's first Design Team! As a paper crafter, one always need adhesive for a project, right?


ScraPerfect caught my eye because of its unique formula in their "Best Glue Ever." It can be applied to many media such as plastic, metal, wood, fabric and of course, paper. It dries without wrinkling the paper. You can make glue round adhesives. I mean little to HUGE!!! So those round flowers that I always wanted to try, I can!


Another product they offer is the Embellie Gellie product. It's a pick up embellishment wand that you don't have to worry about it melting and being goopy (in warm weather) or cracking (in cold weather). See that pink case? Inside houses the element that make your Embellie Gellie last you a LONG~~ time!


Something I always like to carry in my tote bag is a cleaning cloth. ScraPerfect has a product called "Perfect Cleaning Cloth." This cloth erases finger prints off of photos as well clean eyeglasses, camera lenses and acrylic albums. When it gets soiled, I can throw it in the machine to clean and reuse again.


Lastly, ScraPerfect has a product called the "Perfect Crafting Pouch" which will help with my heat embossing projects and for printing evenly on vellum, ribbon, glossy paper among many more media! This pouch pictured above is the larger size and covers an entire sheet of vellum or paper. There is a smaller one appropriately named "Little Pouch."

In my submission to ScraPerfect, I sent three projects created with different media and showed how well ScraPerfect would fit into my projects. I can only share two as the third project is selected to be featured in a new scrapbook TV show called Scrapbook Soup. I don't have all the information on this new show but once I find out, I'll post about it!




BU (Bradley Univ., IL) Banner by Margie Higuchi
Shows how I use acrylic media - this is one of my products I designed a couple of years ago with LaserLine Cuts (acrylic triangles - Plain Jane by Margie Higuchi)

I am very excited to join ScraPerfect's Design Team and look forward to showing everyone how versatile these products can be in your crafting needs!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats and awesome layout

ScraPerfect said...

Welcome to the ScraPerfect DT! We are so excited to have you join us!

Beth Pingry said...

A big Wooo-hooo to you!!