Thursday, June 24, 2010

SNR's 10 Days of Summer Tags - Day 3!!

Hey, that's me!

Hop on over to Scrapbook News & Review (SNR) Magazine for the 10 Days of Summer Tags. Each artist has her own take on what Summer means by creating a fun tag. Mine is FULL of Spellbinders™ goodies! Here's a sneak peek...



Oh, what am I sanding? Well, that's I2-1016 Sea Scape Impressabilities™ and it is a Limited Edition/May 2010. So if you are interested, you might still be able to pick one up from your favorite Spellbinders' retailer! I'm just sayin'...

To view the finished tag, click over HERE and I will show you step by step on how to create a Beach Fun Tag!

Do you want to see Day One and Day Two? Click on the links - you'll love what you see.
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Beth Pingry said...

Very Cute, Margie!!

Mona Pendleton said...

All I can think of is the lyrics "it's a bright, bright, bright sun shiny day"! What a fun tag - Love all the beach embellishments!