Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hope that all you moms out there have a wonderful day! No matter how your family "celebrates" this day, I wish you all good memories and good time!

I wanted to share today a project that one of Spellbinders Blog Team Member (Becca Feeken) had shared. It inspired me to make this and thought it would be fun to show you today...



Well, if the shoe fits, wear it! Hmm...can't exactly fit into this one but hey, the thought counts, right?! LOL!! The patterned papers are from TaDa Creative Studios Curly Q Collection. Unlike the other talented artists, my version is a little on the contemporary side ;0P

I love how this turned out and if you're interested, please click HERE. Terri is the creator of this beauty! Thank you, Terri! Enjoy this and today!

Thanks for stopping by....Happy Mother's Day! xo

3 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

This is very cool Margie! Happy Mothers Day!

Michele Kovack said...

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day Margie! This shoe is fabulous! I did see Becca's too....which was also fabulous!!! : )

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun paper shoe!