Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hiro's First Day of Junior High!!

Today, Hiro went to school and for him, it's not only his first day of school but it's the first day as a junior high schooler!! So I took some quick pictures of him before he headed off with his dad...this year, dad is helping out as both boys start school within 10 mins of each other and are in opposite directions! And no, we are at the edge of the bus route requirement...OY!

I took a picture of Hiro during his open house last week in front of the school name...












And then this morning before heading off to school...













Big brother starts his high school career tomorrow...now I will definitely be a basket-case! LOL!!

2 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

I don't know weather say congrats or not hehehe I soon will have a Jr higher too...yikes !

Theresa Tyree said...

The boys (all three of them) look happy and healthy!

I have your RAK ready but need to confirm your addy. I lost my entire microsoft outlook along with my address book so I don't have a way of contacting anyone.

Send me your addy!!

Tree
XOX