Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Come visit me at....

Spellbinders' blog - on Savvy Saturday, I was embossing a wine bottle netting to make a Father's Day card. I know I know first flowers now netting! NO, I'm not going crazy! LOL! Just want to show how cool this tool is!









Sitting on fence for one? Well, get off and buy this one! Can I just say that there are some AWESOME die templates coming up this summer?! That's all I'm going to say...OK, another word comes to mind...EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Also you need to see what my dear friend, Beth, did with the embossing technique in a follow-up post today....just amazing what she can do! Hate journaling? Well, see how she did hers and I am so doing this! LOL! Thanks Beth...I'm scraplifting!

-----------------------------------

TaDa Creative Studios - for their TaDa Technique, I am fussing over some cuttings! It seems like I hear about Fussy Cutting from the message boards and galleries. So take a look at what I did for a page which was published in Love My Memories ("LoveMemo") - Japan's first scrapbook magazine by Japanese scrapbook pioneer, Emi Kume.














So come on over and visit us...oh, and leave comments! We love comments! LOL!!

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Those flower trees are so adorable!