Thursday, July 27, 2006

CHA - Part 3

2Peas event....this is what I have been looking forward to the most! Last year @ CHA-Summer (in Chicago), I attended this event (they have a gathering at most SB-related event) and I had no idea of what it was all about or who anyone was! LOL! Ever since that event, I have been a part of "The Pub" and loved all the ideas, help and just all around FUN they were having!

SO this year was extra special to meet some FAB talent in the great group! WendyM was crazy enough to host and MAN! she did a FINE job! Had the best time! It was wonderful just to set up with her, ChristineT, Kelly, StephanieH, Torm, Kathleen Summers, AllisonMud, Steph, JanetO and I know I have forgotten names (please FORGIVE me!!). Proof is in the pudding...here are the pics of us prepping so those ladies I didn't know names, here you are!!














This is only part of the 200 bags....some are on tables and the other side of the doors! YIKES, Wendy, how did you fit these in the van?! Uh, maybe I shouldn't know! LOL!!














Miss Kelly working away on the sponsor poster!














Kathleen Summers & StephanieH putting last minute donations into all 200 bags!














OK....who had the As or was it the Ls? Some of the ladies assembling the name tags alpha order
Steph looking at me (beautiful eyes!!), Tania? in the jean jacket, Miss JanetO in the pretty pink top and I'm not sure who is standing next to her but she's REAL nice too!

Let the party begin...well, it did but I couldn't get there until an hour later!!!! UGH! The hotel restaurant was taking forever to give us individual checks (as I requested before the waiter took the order!).














Veronica Hugger (NSA) talking with one of NSAers from the Chicago area (ReneeN). Veronica will be interviewed by WGN Radio about digiSB. How cool is that! The radio host (sorry forgot his name) is the author of the book she is holding.

Had people calling me asking if I was ever going to show up! LOL!! Well, I did! Here's some pics of friends who I have been dieing to meet face-to-face!!!!














A lady that I had long admired for a long....Leah Fung! Finally after many emails back'n forth, we meet! She is such a LOVELY person! Congrats on the BHG sponsorship!!














This is my good friend, Allison "Mud" - just LOVE her! We'll get together SOON!!














My CKU-A friend, Becca!!!! Great gal...SOoooo sweet! Too bad we don't live close to each other but thank goodness for email! LOL!!














My sorority sister, BethPing, with her eyes closed (sorry, Beth! It's the only pic with Kim in it!). The pretty lady on the left is Kar and the other pretty lady on the right is Kim In IA. I'm surrounded by talented people!!!! They are part of the Spellbinder Wizard DT and such generous people....I am lucky to know them!!!

What a night....thought I would stay for an hour but we closed the place down! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Leah Fung said...

Hi Margie! It was so fun to meet you. You are just too cute! I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I went on vacation right after CHA. I enjoyed reading your blog :) Have a great week! Leah