Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Kwanzaa!

Today, it was my turn to post a blog on Spellbinders (Savvy Saturday). Did you know it was the start of Kwanzaa today? I was surfing through the internet and learned a lot about this holiday. The most common factor in Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa is FAMILY. Love it!

Hope you had a wonderful time with your family as we did. For us, the holidays are quiet as our families are overseas in Japan...we haven't been together (all together as a family) for 14 years! YIKES!! I miss it so as I keep telling friends - ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY!!! - and I mean it. Now you know why! LOL!!

Here's the project I made for Spellbinders today...




















Later I hope to post some Christmas pictures!
Have a good & warm day...it's snowing like there's no tomorrow in Chicago! Beautiful but then again, I'm inside! LOL!!

No comments: