Thursday, September 14, 2006

Funscraps Retreat!

Getting excited to help out my GF, Fiona! If you're in the neighborhood of Glen Ellyn/Lombard area, we'll be at the Holiday Inn on Roosevelt Rd. (east of I355). It starts tomorrow night and will go on till Sunday!

I'll be teaching a couple of mini-classes...altered CD and an ORIGAMI style mini album. Hope everyone will like it! The goodie bags are HUGE btw! We've got a Mary Kay person coming to manicure/pedicure and she also has a basket full of goodies for everyone. Can you say SPOILED?!

Better get kitting, packing for an overnite with the girls, pack/price my TLC stuff and bring up my Sizzix stash for everyone to use! AH! I hope Fiona isn't reading this! Heehee!!!

Will post pics when I return and recover from this weekend!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Who's got plans to scrap?! Do tell!

1 comment:

stefani said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. How did it go?