Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CHA - Part 4

Finally got a chance to get on this computer...my mind goes if I don't write it down immediately! LOL!














OK...The show was amazing! This year was a little different as in the new exhibitors zone was not there! I always like to check out the new/up&coming companies and learn a few things...they were mixed in with the rest of the gang and they had little sign in their booth that says "new exhibitor." UGH!

Well, it seems to me the homecoming queen of the show was a new company called Imaginisce (imagine + reminisce = imaginisce). They're based out of UT, done a lot of research on trends and came out with some great stuff IMHO! They had an array of stuff that I want....papers, embellies, rub-ons, charms.....http://www.imaginisce.com/






















Here's my friend, TracyF, who was lucky enough to work there but she worked HARD...there were so many people wanting to buy these product lines! YIKES!














Granted we were there for all 3 days and on Sunday, towards the end of the show, we finally got a hold of her when she wasn't busy to take a group shot! OY! My GF, FionaR, TracyF & me...love the background - Shut Uuuuuuuuup! LOL!!














I also went to visit one of my favorite lines...Rusty Pickle! The owner was out and about - LanceA and what a sweetie! Took a pic of some of their creations...great job!




















Also went by another fav, GinX, and here's the designer herself (GingerR)! Those ladies are so talented and SO funny! Hey, ladies! Thanks for a FUN chat!!
















Have you ever seen TammyT's work?! Oh, my! You all are missing out! She's on design teams (DTs) for several paper manufacturers. I believe she taught or will be teaching on the Big Picture online classes (Stacy Julian's big project). Thanks, Tammy!!




























Recess by Carson-Dellosa! Thank you for being one of our sponsors for National Scrapbooking Assoc. (NSA)!!! Hi, Heather! Those frames look AWESOME btw!!



Thanks to Robin Beam of Ranger Inks for using LaserLine's Plain Jane product to use as a sample of those AWESOME acrylic paint dabbers! It was so nice to meet you!! Good luck on your surgery!!
















Grabbing her on the way back to Ranger's booth is NJScrappers' Jen Starr...last time I saw her was at my farewell crop in NJ back in June 2004! It was good to see you, Jen, although VERY short! Maybe next time, huh! Congrats on being the DT coordinator for Ranger!














Here's Fiona doing her own kind of distressing on LaserLine's products! LOL!!















And here's the craft diva herself....Miss Carol Duvall! She made me get into crafts! LOL!! I have been watching since her time on the morning TV show "HOME Show" and then her show on HGTV. I remember Tim Holtz being on her show during the holidays and he was showing how to put ink into those glass ornaments! LOL!!















So those are some of my highlights of the weekend. I'm sure you'll see some layouts from all the goodies I had received from the 2Peas event, a treasure hunt that (mostly) Fiona and I went on, some designers were kind to let me take a stash to play with and some who did not want to pack up. THANK YOU to those who were kind enough to take time to say hello and chat awhile! xoxo

No comments: