Wednesday, February 27, 2013

AJVD: Happy Birthday, Bunny!

Today is a special day! There are four birthdays I know that will be celebrated - LOL!! But I would like to do a shout out for a very sweet friend, Bunny Vance. She is THE driving force behind A Jillian Vance Design (AJVD) stamp company! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUNNY!!!! Many many SWEET WISHES to you on YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!



With this card, I challenged myself to think outside the box and use a non-birthday set so I used the Universal Zipper stamp set that really goes with the AJVD custom die, the Zipper {die}vice die.


I created a shaped card base out of Spellbinders™ Grand Nestabilities™ Grand Labels Twenty-Three and Grand Rectangles die templates with Carta Bella Devoted Collection (another out of the box challenge - lol!). The flower was created with Anemone Flower Topper die - isn't this a beautiful die template set?! My super talented friend, Marisa Job, designed it! Love it and perfect for this card. The flower center is Epiphany Craft's expoxy sticker Round 14 - a perfect fit. Lastly I embellished with Want2Scrap pearls :)

Happy birthday, Bunny! Hope Sam & Jillian treat you like a queen today!
MargieH xo

7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Bunny is a very lucky lady to be received this gorgeous card! You are always amazing with layering and pretty, pretty touches in your work, Margie. :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oops. Meant receiving, not received. :)

Allie Gower said...

Gorgeous, Margie! Love the colors and of course, the bling!

Allie Gower
Want2Scrap

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! That is the flower die I designed for Spellbinders! LOL!!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

My birthday is in January...in case you are planning for next year! This is such a fun, pretty card!

Connie Mercer said...

Margie this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and it is sooo fancy!!!