Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Jillian Vance Design: Peepster Color Challenge

I'm in between my son's tennis matches and wasn't sure if I could participate but here's my take on A Jillian Vance Design's Peepster Color Challenge! It was quite the challenge to think on the spot - I loved how it turned out!



It's a very simple design but I love the texture of the background from Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder and the stenciling effect of the butterfly die cut! I think I'll send this to my mother for Mother's Day (hope she's not reading! LOL!!).

Butterfly Card by Margie Higuchi
Supplies - Cardstock: WorldWin Papers & The Paper Company; Ink: Clearsnap; Pearls: Prima; Dies & Embossing Folder: Spellbinders Paper Arts (S5-101 Wings of Hope, M-Bossabilities ES-005 Enchanted); ScraPerfect (The Best Glue Ever)

Thanks for the challenge, Jillian!!
MargieH

1 comment:

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

Hi Margie! I love your card, so classy. Thank you so much in joining A Jillian Vance Design Peepster Color Challenge.