Friday, June 24, 2011

My Girl Gift Bag Set - TaDa Creative Studios

I hope everyone had a chance to celebrate with Creating Keepsakes Magazine's FaceBook 40K Fan-Fare Party! Looks like some awesome prizes :0)

Today is my turn on the TaDa Creative Studio Blog! I am addicted to these mini sacks that I purchased from a craft store...heehee! So I altered one and created a tag to go with. Here's a sneak peek...


That's all I'm showing you - HA! For the rest of the project and the tutorial, you'll have to visit My Girl Gift Bag and Tag Set!


Tomorrow is my Grand Birthday Cards And Box class at Craft Fancy - WOOHOOO!! I think I have almost a full house so if you're interested, it's not too late! Or if you can't make it, purchase a kit and they will be more than happy to send it to you. Save shipping and pick it up at the store :0)

TGIF!!
As always, THANK YOU for taking time to stop by!! xo

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great card! thanks for letting me know about my win!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Love the fun and bright colors Margie! Great card!!

Pamela said...

Checked it out... It was awesome! Love the bag! Have fun at your class!! :)

Becky Conley said...

Love this! so cute. And SOOOO looking forward to CHA :o)

Jill Sarginson said...

Great TaDa project .. saw it on the blog! ;)

And that card? super duper cute! :)