Monday, January 14, 2008

Back tracking to December...

I need to wish my oldest DS a happy (belated) birthday! He is now officially a TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Although I'm always after him about (almost) everything, he is generally a good kid...eh, guy. Since he is the oldest and my first, he is my guinea pig (like I was!)!! Hey, it goes with the job, what can I say. But I am lucky that he is who he is and we can talk about everything...yes, even girls! LOL!!

We celebrated his birthday at one of favorite restaurants, DARUMA and it is no surprise that this is a Japanese restaurant! LOL! They have always done something special for all our birthdays (yes even the parents!). They even went through the trouble of having all their wait staff sing for him which I knew he hates! Heehee (evil mom laugh)!!

Here's a couple of pictures:




Isn't this nice?! And no advance warning either - WOW!!






A little embarrassed while being serenaded to...



Happy birthday, my "little" teenager (well, he's not all that little - he's 5'5"? and wears size 9 shoes! YIKES!!)!!!

Now to figure out how to make a page about this...

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow! A teenager!!!! Those are scary words! LOL!!!
Happy Birthday to him!

wendy vecchi said...

WOW!! What a cutie! Better lock him up before the girls find him.
YUMMY looking dessert too!
Wendy

Theresa Tyree said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to your little man! You're in for a wild ride now, Margie, with all the hormones kicking in. LOL! Well, maybe not. He sounds like a great kid!