Saturday, February 16, 2019

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Footprints in our Hearts Mosaic Card

Looking for a baby card? I was inspired to make a mosaic design...I loved how it turned out. What do you think? This card is featured in today's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®'s blog...

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**


There's a tutorial on it but I'll share a peek or two...





So come visit and comment on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Blog. CLICK: Footprints in our Hearts Mosaic Card Tutorial! See you there!

Thanks for stopping by here :)
MargieH


Pin It!











2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. I love the sentiment.

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment! Love the vintage looking papers too,